Wordle 378 answer Today: While the Sunday puzzle offers a lower challenge than usual, getting past it would still require some skills. Check these Wordle hints, clues and solutions and keep worries at bay.
Wordle 378 answer Today, June 12: Sunday puzzles are always trickier because the mind is usually on holiday mode. That’s why even the easiest words can take more effort than normal to solve it. But Wordle is a game of consistency and if you intend to keep your winning streak to boast in front of your friends and social media, then you need to put in the effort to crack these puzzles every single day. But we can help you in bringing down the difficulty level at the very least. Check these Wordle hints and clues to reach the solution easily. These tricks and tips will come very handy for you. And if that doesn’t help, scroll further for the solution as well.
But before that, let us quickly go through the rules of the game. A player needs to find out a 5-letter word of the day in 6 attempts. Every time a guess is made, the letters are highlighted in green, yellow or gray telling the player if the letter is in the right position, wrong position or not in the word at all. The aim of the game is to figure out the word in as few attempts as possible. Even as it looks simple, the strategies to get the right word can differ and confuse you a lot. So, let us check out clues for today’s Wordle.
Wordle 358 hints today, June 12
Here we will be giving out some general tips to improve your Wordle skills. Clues relating to today’s puzzle are placed below.
1. Try to start the game with either a vowel-heavy word or a word with lots of common consonants. Never go for a word with repeated letters.
2. Make sure to use a complementary second word, which should not have any letters from the first word. This will eliminate more letters and give you clues.
3. Do consider that the word might have a double letter and if you cannot find another letter to fit, that might be the way to go.
4. Try to read more to improve your vocabulary. That will help you against the uncommon words.
Wordle 358 clues today, June 12
1. Today’s word begins with the letter F.
2. The word ends with the letter T.
3. There are two vowels in the word.
4. The vowels are O and A.
5. Biggest clue — If you’re in water, doing this will save your life.
That’s all for hints and clues. If you want to take a shot at the game then go for it now. We are sure this information will help you solve it easily. But if you’re looking for the answer, just scroll down.
Wordle 358 answer today, June 12
SPOILER ALERT! Do not read any further if you are not looking for the answer to today’s Wordle.
This is your last chance to turn back or you may spoil the answer for today’s puzzle.
Today’s word is FLOAT. It means, “to rest or move on or near the surface of a liquid without sinking”. Check this space again tomorrow for more hints and clues.