Union Territory

Woman electrocuted to death in Shopian

Shopian, June 29: A woman was electrocuted to death in Balpora area of South Kashmir’s Shopian district on Wednesday morning.

An official said that a woman received electric shock when she was cooking food on electric heater and he died on spot. Also Read: Cop dies of cardiac arrest in Srinagar’s Maisuma

He identified her as Tasneema Jan wife of Fayaz Ahmad Thoker resident of Balpora Shopian.

Meanwhile police has taken cognizance of the incident and started investigation.

Kashmir Scroll Webdesk

Kashmir Scroll is an online news project started by the young journalists of Kashmir.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button