Jammu and Kashmir

Man dies of electric shock in central Kashmir

Srinagar, Apr 29 (KS) : A man from Tral area of South Kashmir’s Pulwama district died due to electric shock at Baghat Barzulla, officials said.

They told Kashmir Scroll that the man identified Satnam Singh of Gulshan pora Tral who was working as gatekeeper fabric store at Baghat received an electric shock.

They said singh was shifted to SMHS hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.

Meanwhile, further proceedings have been initiated in this regard. (KS)

KS Webdesk

Kashmir Scroll is a news agency based in Jammu and Kashmir, at Kashmir Scroll every report is based on truth.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button