Jammu and Kashmir

Woman electrocuted to death in south Kashmir

Srinagar, May 07 (KS) : A woman died due to electrocution at her home in Kokernag village in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Sunday morning.

An official told Kashmir Scroll that the woman died on spot due to an electric shock, while she was live wire at home.

He identified the deceased as Saima wife of Rayees Ah of Nogam of Kokernag.

Meanwhile, a police official said that a case has been registered in this regard and investigation has been taken up—(KS)

KS Webdesk

Kashmir Scroll is a news agency based in Jammu and Kashmir, at Kashmir Scroll every report is based on truth.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button