Jammu and Kashmir

Kupwara resident electrocuted to death in Srinagar

Srinagar, May 14 (KS): A Kupwara resident was electrocuted to death near Noora hospital in Srinagar on Sunday.

An official told the Kashmir scroll that a man identified as Zahoor Ahmad Lone, a resident of Badnambli village Kupwara got electrocuted when he was painting electric pole near noora hospital.

He was rushed to JVC hospital Bemina for treatment, where doctors declared him brought dead, he said.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started investigation.

KS Webdesk

Kashmir Scroll is a news agency based in Jammu and Kashmir, at Kashmir Scroll every report is based on truth.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button