Srinagar:- A youth from Sopore who was injured while installing CCTV camera of Army and fell from the electric pole succumbed after 11 days.
An official said that Danish was shifted to SKIMS Soura in critical condition where he succumbed to injuries on Thursday, 11 days after he fell from pole.
On 7 May, a 26-year-old youth was critically injured due to electrocution while installing CCTV cameras for a local army unit in the Sopore area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.
Danish Khazir son of Khazir Mohammad Bhat of Badam Bagh Sopore who according to his family was called by Army to install CCTV cameras nearby at an Army camp in Sopore.
They had alleged that Danish got electrocuted due to the negligence of Army personnel and had demanded investigation in this regard.
Meanwhile police has already registered a case in this regard and investigation is going on.