A girl was critically injured in a gas leakage blast in Awantipora area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Sunday
An official told the Kashmir Scroll tht a girl identified as Anisa Javaid daughter of Javaid Ahmad Najar resident of Haripargam village of Tral suffered burn injuries after gas leakage blast at her residence.
ALSO READ: CRPF personnel commits suicide in Awantipora
He said that she was rushed to nearby hospital from she shifted to GMC Anantnag for treatment.
Later she has been referred to SMHS hospital for specialised treatment, where her condition is said to be critical, he said.
Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started investigation in this regard.