Uri man electrocuted to death in Budgam

A man from Uri Baramulla was electrocuted to death in Budgam where he was living as a tenant.

An official told the Kashmir Scroll that a tenant namely Maqsood Ahmad khan (38) son of Mohd Sulaiman Khan resident of Uri residing as a tenant in Bugam Chadoora Budgam got injured due to electric shock.

ALSO READ: Woman electrocuted to death in south Kashmir

He was shifted to nearby hospital from where he was referred to SMHS hospital Srinagar for further treatment where he succumbed to his injuries.

ALSO READ: Flag unfurling in Srinagar was planned for Monday, preponed after permission: Congress’ Jairam Ramesh

Meanwhile further proceedings in this regard have been taken up.

KS Webdesk

Kashmir Scroll is a news agency based in Jammu and Kashmir, at Kashmir Scroll every report is based on truth.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button